Subject: Fallen Empires Spoiler List...

From: [email-masked] (Snibor Eoj)
Date: 3 Dec 1994 20:34:32 GMT

Newsgroups: rec.games.deckmaster
Path:
news.cc.swarthmore.edu!psuvax1!uwm.edu!reuter.cse.ogi.edu!hp-cv!hp-pcd!news!egurney
From: [email-masked] (Eddy J. Gurney)
Subject: *** Complete Fallen Empires SPOILERS!!! (v1.2) ***
Sender: [email-masked] (News user)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 17:10:45 GMT
Expires: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 17:10:45 GMT
Nntp-Posting-Host: hpvcleg.vcd.hp.com
Organization: Hewlett-Packard VCD
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL1.4]
Lines: 515

Thanks to all who sent updates with the missing cards!

Oh yeah, Homarid Spawning Bed did have an error in previous
lists. It does not tap.

*************** FALLEN EMPIRES SPOILER LIST v1.2 ****************

Compiled by Eddy J. Gurney, Chris Feltham and Kevin Meyer

>> Please send any updates and/or corrections to <[email-masked]>!!

This list may not be sold or distributed for profit in any way.
Credit must be given when this list is distributed, and any lists or
derivative works must also include appropriate credit references.

IMPORTANT: This list is for EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY since it contains
           actual text of the FE cards. Any commercial use of this
           information is prohibited by WotC!

** This is no way an official list of any sort! **

LAND
----

Rainbow Vale (Land)                               Cost: 0       Rarity: U1
  T: Add 1 mana of any color to your mana pool. Control of Rainbow Vale
  passes to opponent at end of turn

Bottomless Vault (Land)                           Cost: 0       Rarity: U1
  Comes into play tapped. You may choose not to untap Bottomless Vault
  during your untap phase and instead put a storage counter on it. T:
  Remove any number of storage counters from Bottomless Vault. For each
  counter removed, add B to your mana pool

Dwarven Hold (Land)                               Cost: 0       Rarity: U1
  Comes into play tapped. You may choose not to untap Dwarven Hold during
  your untap phase and instead put a storage counter on it. T: Remove any
  number of storage counters from Dwarven Hold. For each counter removed,
  add R to your mana pool

Hollow Trees (Land)                               Cost: 0       Rarity: U1
  Comes into play tapped. You may choose not to untap Hollow Trees during
  your untap phase and instead put a storage counter on it. T: Remove any
  number of storage counters from Hollow Trees. For each counter removed,
  add G to your mana pool

Icatian Store (Land)                              Cost: 0       Rarity: U1
  Comes into play tapped. You may choose not to untap Icatian Store during
  your untap phase and instead put a storage counter on it. T: Remove any
  number of storage counters from Icatian Store. For each counter removed,
  add W to your mana pool

Sand Silos (Land)                                 Cost: 0       Rarity: U1
  Comes into play tapped. You may choose not to untap Sand Silos during
  your untap phase and instead put a storage counter on it. T: Remove any
  number of storage counters from Sand Silos. For each counter removed,
  add U to your mana pool

Dwarven Ruins (Land)                              Cost: 0       Rarity: U2
  Comes into play tapped. T: Add R to your mana pool. T: Sacrifice Dwarven
  Ruins to add RR to your mana pool

Ebon Stronghold (Land)                            Cost: 0       Rarity: U2
  Comes into play tapped. T: Add B to your mana pool. T: Sacrifice Ebon
  Stronghold to add BB to your mana pool

Havenwood Battleground (Land)                     Cost: 0       Rarity: U2
  Comes into play tapped. T: Add G to your mana pool. T: Sacrifice
  Havenwood Battleground to add GG to your mana pool

Ruins of Trokair (Land)                           Cost: 0       Rarity: U2
  Comes into play tapped. T: Add W to your mana pool. T: Sacrifice Ruins
  of Trokair to add WW to your mana pool

Svyelunite Temple (Land)                          Cost: 0       Rarity: U2
  Comes into play tapped. T: Add U to your mana pool. T: Sacrifice
  Svyelunite Temple to add UU to your mana pool

ARTIFACTS
---------

Aeolipile (Artifact)                              Cost: 2       Rarity: U1
  1,T: Sacrifice Aeolipile to have it deal 2 damage to any target

Balm of Restoration (Artifact)                    Cost: 2       Rarity: U1
  1,T: Sacrifice Balm of Restoration to gain 2 life or prevent up to 2
  damage to any player or creature

Conch Horn (Artifact)                             Cost: 2       Rarity: U1
  1,T: Sacrifice Conch Horn. Draw two cards, then put any one card from
  your hand back on top of your library

Delif's Cube (Artifact)                           Cost: 1       Rarity: U1
  2,T: Unblocked attacker may choose not to do damage but instead get a
  regeneration counter. 2: Regenerate target creature with a regeneration
  counter

Draconian Cylix (Artifact)                        Cost: 3       Rarity: U1
  2,T: Discard a card at random from your hand to regenerate a target
  creature

Elven Lyre (Artifact)                             Cost: 2       Rarity: U1
  1,T: Sacrifice Elven Lyre to give a target creature +2/+2 until end of
  turn

Implements of Sacrifice (Artifact)                Cost: 2       Rarity: U1
  1,T: Sacrifice Implements of Sacrifice to gain 2 mana of any color

Ring of Renewal (Artifact)                        Cost: 5       Rarity: U1
  5,T: Discard a card at random from your hand and draw two cards

Spirit Shield (Artifact)                          Cost: 3       Rarity: U1
  2,T: Target creature gets +0/+2 as long as Spirit Shield remains tapped.
  You may choose not to untap Spirit Shield as normal during your untap
  phase

Zelyon Sword (Artifact)                           Cost: 3       Rarity: U1
  3,T: Target creature gets +2/+0 as long as Zelyon Sword remains tapped.
  You may choose not to untap Zelyon Sword as normal during your untap
  phase

Delif's Cone (Artifact)                           Cost: 0       Rarity: C1
  T: Sacrifice Delif's Cone. If target creature you control attacks and is
  not blocked, you may choose to gain its power in life. If you do so, it
  deals no damage to opponent this turn

BLACK
-----

Derelor (Summon Thrull)                           Cost: 3B      Rarity: U1
  4/4; Your black spells cost an additional B to cast.

Ebon Praetor (Summon Avatar)                      Cost: 4BB     Rarity: U1
  5/5, Trample, First strike; During your upkeep, put a -2/-2 counter on
  Ebon Praetor. You may sacrifice a creature during your upkeep to remove
  a -2/-2 counter from Ebon Praetor. If the creature sacrificed was a
  Thrull, also put a +1/+0 counter on Ebon Praetor. Only one creature may
  be sacrificed in this manner each turn

Thrull Champion (Summon Thrull)                   Cost: 4B      Rarity: U1
  2/2; All Thrulls get +1/+1. T: Take control of a target Thrull. You lose
  control of target Thrull if Thrull Champion leaves play or you lose
  control of Thrull Champion

Tourach's Gate (Enchant Land)                     Cost: 1BB     Rarity: U1
  Can only be played on a target land you control. Sacrifice a Thrull to
  put 3 time counters in Tourach's Gate. During your upkeep, remove a time
  counter from Tourach's Gate. If there are no counters, bury Tourach's
  Gate. 0: Tap land Tourach's Gate enchants. All attacking creatures you
  control get +2/-1 until end of turn

Breeding Pit (Enchantment)                        Cost: 3B      Rarity: U3
  During your upkeep, pay BB or bury Breeding Pit. At the end of your
  turn, put a Thrull token into play. Treat this token as a 0/1 black
  creature

Soul Exchange (Sorcery)                           Cost: BB      Rarity: U3
  Sacrifice a creature, but remove it from the game instead of putting it
  in your graveyard. Take a creature from your graveyard and put it
  directly into play as though it were just summoned. Put a +2/+2 counter
  on this creature if the creature sacrificed was a Thrull

Thrull Retainer (Enchant Creature)                Cost: B       Rarity: U3
  Target creature gets +1/+1. Sacrifice Thrull Retainer to regenerate the
  creature it enchants

Thrull Wizard (Summon Thrull)                     Cost: 2B      Rarity: U3
  1/1; 1B: Counters a target black spell if caster of target spell does
  not pay and additional B or 3. Play this ability as an interrupt

Tourach's Chant (Enchantment)                     Cost: 1BB     Rarity: U3
  During your upkeep, pay B or bury Tourach's Chant. Whenever a player
  puts a forest into play, Tourach's Chant does 3 damage to him unless
  that player puts a -1/-1 counter on a target creature he or she controls

Armor Thrull (Summon Thrull)                      Cost: 2B      Rarity: C1
  1/3; T: Sacrifice Armor Thrull to put a +1/+2 counter on target creature
  (4 versions)

Basal Thrull (Summon Thrull)                      Cost: BB      Rarity: C1
  1/2; T: Sacrifice Basal Thrull to add BB to your mana pool. Play this
  ability as an interrupt. (4 versions)

Hymn to Tourach (Sorcery)                         Cost: BB      Rarity: C1
  Target player discards two cards at random from his or her hand. If
  target player does not have enough cards, his or her entire hand is
  discarded. (4 versions)

Initiates of the Ebon Hand (Summon Clerics)       Cost: B       Rarity: C1
  1/1; 1: Add B to your mana pool. Play this ability as an interrupt. If
  more than 3 is spent in this way during one turn, bury Initiates at the
  end of turn. (3 versions)

Mindstab Thrull (Summon Thrull)                   Cost: 1BB     Rarity: C1
  2/2; If Mindstab Thrull attacks and is not blocked, you may sacrifice it
  to force the player it attacked to discard three cards. If you do so, it
  deals no damage during combat this turn. If that player does not have
  enough cards, his or her entire hand is discarded. (3 versions)

Necrite (Summon Thrull)                           Cost: 1BB     Rarity: C1
  2/2; If Necrite attacks and is not blocked, you may sacrifice it to bury
  a target creature controlled by the player Necrite Attacked this turn.
  If you do so, Necrite deals no damage during combat this turn. (3
  versions)

Order of the Ebon Hand (Summon Clerics)           Cost: BB      Rarity: C1
  2/1, Protection from white; BB: +1/+0 until turn ends. B: First strike
  until turn ends (3 versions)

BLUE
----

Homarid Shaman (Summon Homarid)                   Cost: 2UU     Rarity: U1
  2/1; U: Tap a target green creature

River Merfolk (Summon Merfolk)                    Cost: UU      Rarity: U1
  2/1; U: Mountainwalk until end of turn

Vodalian Knights (Summon Merfolk)                 Cost: 1UU     Rarity: U1
  2/2, First strike; U: Gains flying until end of turn

Vodalian War Machine (Summon Wall)                Cost: 1UU     Rarity: U1
  0/4; 0: Tap target Merfolk you control to allow Vodalian War machine to
  attack this turn or to give Vodalian War Machine +2/+1 until end of
  turn. If Vodal War Machine is put in the graveyard, all Merfolk tapped
  in this manner this turn are destroyed

Deep Spawn (Summon Homarid)                       Cost: 5UUU    Rarity: U3
  6/6, Trample; During your upkeep put the two top cards from your library
  directly in your graveyard or Deep Spawn is buried. U: Deep Spawn may
  not be the target of spells or effects until end of turn and does not
  untap as normal during you next untap phase. If Deep Spawn is untapped,
  tap it

Homarid Spawning Bed (Enchantment)                Cost: UU      Rarity: U3
  1UU: Sacrifice a blue creature to put X Camaird tokens into play, where
  X is the casting cost of the sacrificed creature. Treat these tokens as
  1/1 blue creatures

Seasinger (Summon Merfolk)                        Cost: 1UU     Rarity: U3
  0/1; Bury Seasinger if you control no islands. T: Gain control of a
  target creature if its controller controls at least one island. You lose
  control of target creature if Seasinger leaves play, if you lose control
  of Seasinger, or if Seasinger becomes untapped. You may choose not to
  untap Seasinger as normal during your untap phase

Svyelunite Priest (Summon Merfolk)                Cost: 1UU     Rarity: U3
  1/1; UU,T: Target creature may not be the target of spells or effects
  until end of turn. Use this ability only during your upkeep

Tidal Influences (Enchantment)                    Cost: 2U      Rarity: U3
  Put a tide counter on Tidal Influence when it is brought into play and
  during your upkeep. If there is 1 tide counter on, all blue creatures
  get -2/-0. If there are 3 on, all blue creatures get +2/+0. When there 4
  on, remove them all. You may not cast Tidal Influence if there is
  another Tidal Influence in play

High Tide (Instant)                               Cost: U       Rarity: C1
  Until end of turn, all islands produce an additional U when tapped for
  mana (3 versions)

Homarid (Summon Homarid)                          Cost: 2U      Rarity: C1
  2/2; Put a tide counter on Homarid when it is brought into play and
  during your upkeep. If there is one tide counter on Homarid, it gets -1/
  -1. if there are three tide counters on Homarid, it gets +1/+1. When
  there are four tide counter on Homarid, remove them all. (4 versions)

Homarid Warrior (Summon Homarid)                  Cost: 4U      Rarity: C1
  3/3; U: Homarid Warrior may not be the target of spells or effects until
  end of turn and does not untap as normal during you next untap phase. If
  Homarid Warriors is untapped, tap it. (3 versions)

Merseine (Enchant Creature)                       Cost: 2UU     Rarity: C1
  Put 3 net counters on Merseine when it is brought into play. Target
  creature Merseine enchants does not untap as normal during its
  controller's untap phase as long as any net counters remain. As a fast
  effect, target creature's controller may pay creature's casting cost to
  remove a net counter. (4 versions)

Tidal Flats (Enchantment)                         Cost: U       Rarity: C1
  UU: All your creatures that are blocking any non-flying creatures gain
  first strike until end of turn. The attacking player may pay 1 for each
  attacking creature to prevent Tidal Flats from giving that creture's
  blockers first strike. (3 versions)

Vodalian Mage (Summon Merfolk)                    Cost: 2U      Rarity: C1
  1/1; U,T: Counters a target spell if caster of target spell does not pay
  an additional 1. Play this ability as an interrupt. (3 versions)

Vodalian Soldiers (Summon Merfolk)                Cost: 1U      Rarity: C1
  1/2 (4 versions)

GREEN
-----

Elvish Farmer (Summon Elf)                        Cost: 1G      Rarity: U1
  0/2; During your upkeep, put a spore counter on Elvish Farmer. 0: Remove
  three spore counters from Elvish Farmer to put a Saproling token into
  play. Treat this token as a 1/1 green creature. 0: Sacrifice A Saproling
  to gain 2 life

Fungal Bloom (Enchantment)                        Cost: GG      Rarity: U1
  GG: Put a spore counter on a target Fungus

Thelon's Curse (Enchantment)                      Cost: GG      Rarity: U1
  Blue creatures do not untap as normal during their controller's untap
  phase. During his or her upkeep, a blue creature's controller may pay an
  additional U to untap it. Each creature may be untapped in this way only
  once per turn.

Thelonite Monk (Summon Cleric)                    Cost: 2GG     Rarity: U1
  1/2; T: Sacrifice a green creature to turn a target land into a basic
  forest. Mark changed land with a counter

Feral Thallid (Summon Fungus)                     Cost: 3GGG    Rarity: U3
  6/3; During your upkeep, put a spore counter on Feral Thallid. 0: Remove
  3 spore counters from Feral Thallid to regenerate it

Spore Flower (Summon Fungus)                      Cost: GG      Rarity: U3
  0/1; During your upkeep, put a spore counter on Spore Flower. 0: Remove
  three spore counters from Spore Flower. No creatures deal damage in
  combat this turn

Thallid Devourer (Summon Fungus)                  Cost: 1GG     Rarity: U3
  2/2; During your upkeep, put a spore counter on Thallid Devourer. 0:
  Remove 3 spore counters from Devourer to put a Saproling Token into
  play.  Treat as a 1/1 creature. 0: Sacrifice a Saproling to give
  Devourer +1/+2 until end of turn.

Thelon's Chant (Enchantment)                      Cost: 1GG     Rarity: U3
  During your upkeep, pay G or bury Thelon's Chant. Whenever a player puts
  a swamp into play, Thelon's Chant does 3 damage to him unless that
  player puts a -1/-1 counter on a target creature he or she controls

Thelonite Druid (Summon Cleric)                   Cost: 2G      Rarity: U3
  1/1; 1G,T: Sacrifice a creature to turn all your forests into 2/3
  creatures until end of turn. The forests still count as lands but may
  not be tapped for mana if they were brought into play this turn

Elven Fortress (Enchantment)                      Cost: G       Rarity: C1
  1G: Target blocking creature gets +0/+1 until end of turn. (4 versions)

Elvish Hunter (Summon Elf)                        Cost: 1G      Rarity: C1
  1/1; 1G,T: Target Creature does not untap as normal during its
  controller's next untap phase. (3 versions)

Elvish Scout (Summon Elf)                         Cost: G       Rarity: C1
  1/1; G,T: Untap a target attacking crature you control. That creature
  neither receives nor deals damage during combat this turn. (3 versions)

Night Soil (Enchantment)                          Cost: GG      Rarity: C1
  1: Remove 2 creatures in any Graveyard from the game to put a Saproling
  token into play. Treat this token as a 1/1 green creature. (3 versions)

Spore Cloud (Instant)                             Cost: 1GG     Rarity: C1
  Tap all blocking creatures. No creatures deal damage in combat this
  turn. Neither attacking nor blocking creatures untap as normal during
  their next controller's untap phase. (3 versions)

Thallid (Summon Fungus)                           Cost: G       Rarity: C1
  1/1; During your upkeep, put a spore counter on Thallid. 0: Remove 3
  spore counters from Thallid to put a Saproling token into play. Treat
  this token as a 1/1 green creature. (4 versions)

Thorn Thallid (Summon Fungus)                     Cost: 1GG     Rarity: C1
  2/2; During your upkeep, put a spore counter on Thorn Thallid. 0: Remove
  3 spore counters from Thorn Thallid to have it deal 1 damage to any
  target. (4 versions)

RED
---

Dwarven Armorer (Summon Dwarf)                    Cost: R       Rarity: U1
  0/2; R,T: Discard a card from your hand to put either a +0/+1 or a +1/+0
  counter on a target creature

Goblin Flotilla (Summon Goblins)                  Cost: 2R      Rarity: U1
  2/2, Islandwalk; At the beginning of the attack, pay R or any creatures
  blocking or blocked by Goblin Flotilla gain first strike until end of
  turn

Goblin Warrens (Enchantment)                      Cost: 2R      Rarity: U1
  2R: Sacrifice two Goblins to put three Goblin tokens into play. Treat
  these tokens as 1/1 red creatures

Orgg (Summon Orgg)                                Cost: 3RR     Rarity: U1
  6/6, Trample; Can not attack if opponent has untapped creatures with
  more than 2 in strength, can't block creatures with more than 2 in
  strength

Dwarven Catapult (Instant)                        Cost: XR      Rarity: U3
  Dwarven Catapult does X damage, divided evenly among all of opponent's
  creatures (round down)

Dwarven Lieutenant (Summon Dwarf)                 Cost: RR      Rarity: U3
  1/2; 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn

Goblin Kites (Enchantment)                        Cost: 1R      Rarity: U3
  R: A target creature you control, which cannot have power greater than
  2, gains flying ability until turn ends. Other effects may later be used
  to increase creature's toughness. At end of turn, flip coin; opponent
  calls heads or tails while coin is in the air. If the flip ends in
  opponent's favor, bury that creature

Orcish Captain (Summon Orc)                       Cost: R       Rarity: U3
  1/1; 1: Choose a target Orc. Flip a coin; opponent calls heads or tails
  while coin is in the air. If the flip ends up in your favor, that Orc
  gets +2/+0 until end of turn. Otherwise, that Orc gets -0/-2 until end
  of turn

Raiding Party (Enchantment)                       Cost: 2R      Rarity: U3
  Raiding Party may not be the target of white spells or effects. 0:
  Sacrifice an Orc to destroy all plains. A player may tap a white
  creature to prevent up to two plains from being destroyed. Any number of
  creatures may be tapped in this manner

Brassclaw Orcs (Summon Orcs)                      Cost: 2R      Rarity: C1
  3/2; Cannot be assigned to block any creature of power greater than 1.
  (4 versions)

Dwarven Soldier (Summon Dwarf)                    Cost: 1R      Rarity: C1
  2/1; If Dwarven Soldier blocks or is blocked by Orcs, it gets +0/+2
  until end of turn. (3 versions)

Goblin Chirurgeon (Summon Goblin)                 Cost: R       Rarity: C1
  0/2; 0: Sacrifice a Goblin to regenerate a target creature (3 versions)

Goblin Grenade (Sorcery)                          Cost: R       Rarity: C1
  Sacrifice a Goblin to have Goblin Grenade deal 5 damage to one target.
  (3 versions)

Goblin War Drums (Enchantment)                    Cost: 2R      Rarity: C1
  Each attacking creature you control that opponent chooses to block may
  not be blocked with fewer than two creatures. (4 versions)

Orcish Spy (Summon Orc)                           Cost: R       Rarity: C1
  1/1; T: Look at the top three cards of target player's library and
  return them in the same order. (3 versions)

Orcish Veteran (Summon Orc)                       Cost: 2R      Rarity: C1
  2/2; Cannot be assigned to block any white creature of power greater
  than 1. R: First strike until end of turn. (4 versions)

WHITE
-----

Hand of Justice (Summon Avatar)                   Cost: 5W      Rarity: U1
  2/6; T: Tap three target white creatures you control  to destroy any
  target creature

Icatian Lieutenant (Summon Soldier)               Cost: WW      Rarity: U1
  1/2; 1W: Target Soldier gets +1/+0 until end of turn

Icatian Skirmishers (Summon Soldiers)             Cost: 3W      Rarity: U1
  1/1, Bands, First strike; All creatures that band with Skirmishers to
  attack gain first strike until end of turn

Icatian Town (Sorcery)                            Cost: 5W      Rarity: U1
  Put 4 Citizen tokens into play. Treat these tokens as 1/1 white
  creatures

Farrel's Mantle (Enchant Creature)                Cost: 2W      Rarity: U3
  If target creature attacks and is not blocked, it may deal X+2 damage to
  any other target creature, where X is the power of the creature Farrel's
  Mantle enchants. If it does so, it deals no damage to opponent this turn

Farrelite Priest (Summon Cleric)                  Cost: 1WW     Rarity: U3
  1/3; 1: Add W to your mana pool. Play this ability as an interrupt. If
  more than 3 is spent in this way during one turn, bury Farrelite Priest
  at end of turn

Heroism (Enchantment)                             Cost: 2W      Rarity: U3
  0: Sacrifice a white creature to have attacking red creatures deal no
  damage during combat this turn. The attacking player may pay 2R for an
  attacking creature to have it deal damage as normal

Icatian Phalanx (Summon Soldiers)                 Cost: 4W      Rarity: U3
  2/4, Bands

Icatian Priest (Summon Cleric)                    Cost: W       Rarity: U3
  1/1; 1WW: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn

Combat Medic (Summon Soldier)                     Cost: 2W      Rarity: C1
  0/2; 1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature (4 versions)

Farrel's Zealot (Summon Townsfolk)                Cost: 1WW     Rarity: C1
  2/2; If Farrel's Zealot attacks and is not blocked, you may choose to
  have it deal 3 damage to a target creature. If you do so, it deals no
  damage to opponent this turn. (3 versions)

Icatian Infantry (Summon Soldiers)                Cost: W       Rarity: C1
  1/1; 1: Bands until end of turn. 1: First strike until end of turn. (4
  versions)

Icatian Javelineers (Summon Soldiers)             Cost: W       Rarity: C1
  1/1; When Icatian Javelineers is brought into play, put a javelin
  counter on it. T: Remove the javelin counter to have Icatian Javilineers
  deal 1 damage to any target. (3 versions)

Icatian Moneychangers (Summon Townsfolk)          Cost: W       Rarity: C1
  0/2; Moneychanger deals 3 damage to you when summoned; put 3 credit
  counters on Moneychanger at that time. During your upkeep, put 1 credit
  counter on Moneychanger. 0: Sacrifice Moneychanger to gain 1 life for
  each credit counter on it. Use this ability only during your upkeep. (3
  versions)

Icatian Scout (Summon Soldier)                    Cost: W       Rarity: C1
  1/1; 1,T: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn. (4
  versions)

Order of Leitbur (Summon Clerics)                 Cost: WW      Rarity: C1
  2/1, Protection from black; WW: +1/+0 until turn ends. W: First strike
  until turn ends (3 versions)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a member of the Non-Sequiturs Association of America.
Do you like pizza?